Here’s the Hometown Edition…
Here my personal list of the Top 5 Things to do in Huntington Beach, CA:
1) Take a walk on the Huntington Beach pier and watch the surfers
2) Rent a bike or roller blades and cruise down the boardwalk
3) While on the boardwalk, Eat Cheese Strips (this sounds like a weird, non-event, but they will rock your world. It’s a local favorite that you can find at the beach concession stands. Jack’s or Dwight’s are the recommended spots)
4) Have a bonfire, HB is one of the few spots where you can legally have a bonfire on the beach. Get some wood, hot dogs, and s’mores ingredients
5) Spend some time on the sand, the beach stretches 9.5 miles and is a great place to catch some rays or play some beach volleyball
HB locals or recent vacationers, anything else to add??