Here are the videos by country from my three-month trip around the world. Enjoy the highlights and recommendations! Stay tuned for a new country each week.
This week’s Country: SLOVENIA.
Slovenia Day 1 (RTW#15): Ljubljana, Slovenia and My Aggressive Travel Philosophy
- Travel Philosophy: Seeing “more” in a short period of time
- How I got to Ljubljana, Slovenia
Slovenia Day 2 (RTW#16): Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle: Postojna, Slovenia
- Recommendation: YOU MUST VISIT AND STAY THE NIGHT AT LAKE BLED. I stayed at an AirBnb apartment that was in walking distance to the Lake and it was great.
- Recommendation: Try the “Famous” Lake Bled Cream Cake!
- Recommendation: Rent a row boat when you get there. You can rent them by the hour to row around the lake and visit the island with the church in the center of the Lake.
More on Slovenia:
- Ten Places that You’ve Never Heard of That Need to Go on Your Bucket List
- Romance Rituals Around the World